Aller au contenu

Alfa 156 2.0 TS - Revival

Rezah

Hello everyone,

I am from Cape Town, South Africa. English speaking. Hope that's OK. Not entirely new to the 156 as I've owned one many years ago. I just recently bought another one that's in need of some work for my lad. 

I've always loved the alfas and there's been many in my family, from Guiliettas to GTVs.

With this latest addition, however, I'm planning to be involved much more on a technical level and will require lots of assistance in that way.  Hoping to learn a lot from the wealth of expertise available in this forum.

• Administrateur

Hello and welcome! No, it is not necessarily a concern to speak English, but I don't know if everyone will be able to translate or answer you. lol We'll see!! ;) In any case, it's nice to see non-French speakers here, that changes!

So welcome, twice, to you and your 156!

• Administrateur

Yes Alfa is quite present in France and there are many clubs, many meetings of old & modern cars... I invite you to look at the topics on Monthléry 2020 and my showroom ;)